Sunday, February 05, 2006

WIP Update & Socks finished!


Shari's socks are done and in her hands (or on her feet!). They were the Wyvern pattern from Marnie McLean's site. They are my second pair of socks - first ones were done long long ago. These were toe up, which I really liked and I did them on two circs, which I also really liked.

Next - Hank's vest - no pics as photographing that thing is so frustrating! but the right front is about 4" along.

Baby blankie - ummmmm! I am at about 12" and the thing is simply gorgeous. I think it will be great, soft and light enough for a Florida baby in all seasons. (maybe not outside in the summer, but certainly in an air-conditioned room).


Finally - new WIP - Peg's scarf. This is a Q&D little stash eatin project - two balls of a gorgeous blue Koigu - making them up in a narrow little lace scarf. It's coming out very pretty! Hope to have this one done & blocked before next weekend. It's her Christmas present. I had originally started a blue triangle shawl (which OMG is yet another WIP! I will take pics of this another day), but I think this will be more usable for her.












Off to the barn - cleaning stalls mmmm! & general horsing around.

No comments: