Saturday, February 18, 2006

Saturday update with pics


Fronts are done on Hank's vest and the back is cast on with about an inch of ribbing done. I think it looks fabbo, even if say so myself!


Here's the Horseshoe Lace scarf - a detail. It's about 6" wide and I don't know why I keep picking these yarns that are so hard to photograph! LOL I think it will be very pretty. This is the cashmere - it just looked ooky as a clap - didn't show off the yarn at all, so I swapped to this.

Finally, just for grins - here's the Trellis scarf from IK spring. Barely started, but you can see the nummy possum lace.










Baby blankie is on hold until I wrap up Hank's vest- but hopefully the back will go pretty quickly - cuz the blankie has to be ready for a March wedding.

That's it. Cold, windy and dreary in Md this am. Ugh!

PS - Sunday Stashalong update. I resisted temptation and didn't even go to the Dancing Leaf/Kiparoo sale. I think that would have clobbered me for sure. Instead I filled in an old pond with the a) the loader and b) me and a shovel! I am pooped!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the stuff you are working on. The vest is turning out great! Just passing through on Stashalong patrol--have a great week!