Thursday, January 05, 2006

Rollin' on the Seaman's scarf - finished the first lace panel and have done about half the ribbing that goes around the neck. Should finish that up tonight, then hopefully will have the other panel done by the weekend! Whoo hoo!

In the meantime, Hank's vest and Shari's socks are on hold until the scarf is done - unless I get bored with the scarf. LOL

Have my first "no buy" challenge. I got two skeins of Filatura Multicolor at a (pre-Jan 1) sale - about 350 yds. Now I am thinking about doing a cozy out of it, but that takes 800 yards. Someone needs to talk me into a mini-clapotis or a branching out, or something else that doesn't require a yarn purchase. Help me for I am weak...

No ridin' today - am just running too late. But here's a Shadow pic just for the halibut.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Shadow is stunning :) Stay strong on your urge to purchase--try Branching Out it's lots of fun to knit. Just popping through on my weekly Stashalong check.