Sunday, January 08, 2006

And TADA! Seaman's scarf DONE!


Here it is being blocked. What a nice scarf! (if I say so myself). The Anastasia Seaman's Scarf from Myrna Stahman's book - very easy knit. Took a little bit over one ball of Nature Wool. Because of the oopsie, I have almost two balls left. Will maybe see about making a felted basket out of it. Or maybe a hat to go with the scarf.





Lessee. What else am I working on... Hank's vest is moving slowly, nothing worth posting a pic on yet. However, I think Shari's socks are kinda cute. Using the Wyvern pattern from Marnie McClaren. It's pretty easy and I like working from the toe up. I am not very far on these yet, but what the hay. Now I have finished the scarf, I will have more time for the socks and vest, right? And the koigu is SO gorgeous and feels so wonderful to work with.

No comments: