Friday, May 13, 2016

New House!

I am downsizing and just bought a cute little 50's rancher near Braddock Heights.  It's a little rough - here are a few before shots!


Walk in the front door to faux slate.  It's hardwood underneath, so it will probably get a nice entry rug and call it good.


This is the living room & dining room with a glimpse of the kitchen.  Hardwoods in pretty good shape here.



Kitchen - a little rough, eh?  I think I am keeping the colors though.  I like them!


More kitchen, the peninsula goes.




And looking from the outside in - and yes, on the right is another fireplace!  I have two!



Guest bath.  What can be said?  The sink and shower are two little alcoves off to the right behind the door.  Teeny.  This will change.





Master Bath.  Rougher than it looks in this picture.  Sadly, losing the cool blue vintage tile, but it will be purty when complete. 

Bedrooms are in okay shape - need floors done and painting, but all good.




No comments: