Sunday, June 03, 2007

Quick update

Working away on my Socks That Rock yarn. (First batch) Couldn't make gauge on the pattern, so fudged around and made up my own. The yarn is kind of a funky color, but it's growing on me and I love the way it knits up. Just have to finish up the cuffs and ribbing - another day or two I would guess.


Need to finish up the border portions of Peg's vest. That needs to be done by June 23.


And plugging away very slowly on the Baltic Sea Stole.


On a more serious note, check out http://www.knitspot.com/ Anne is encouraging folks to sponsor a gal who is riding for MS. (and offering great prizes for those who help!) I have pitched in to sponsor Claudia and am also throwing in two balls of yarn - Filatura Multicolor - a mohair blend in purples/blues/greens. Go to Anne's page for more details.

No comments: