Sunday, August 13, 2017

Puppies - almost 5 weeks!

OMG!  I am loving puppy city! Spent a couple of hours with them this afternoon.  This was their first time outside and they had a great time romping around!  They were a little sleepy for their photo op - it happened after their patio playtime.  The outside pics mostly weren't that great.  I think I really need to crawl on my belly to get good puppy pics at this age!  LOL

Here's big Leroy - the biggest male.  Very laid back.  Look at those paws!

 


Why he wanted to wedge himself in the crack between the fence and patio, I don't know, but he really liked it there!

Here's Linus - the middle boy.  Definitely a lover!

 

This is Lonnie - He looks so much like his momma!

 


He was Sooooo sleepy!

This is Livie - I am pretty sure that she is coming home with me.  Not sure how poor Jason is going to manage with two wild corgis!

 


Snoozing on the patio.

And here's little Lola!



  Is that face the cutest?


Lola hanging with mom.

Here's the whole gang.


Clockwise from the top, Linus, Lonnie, Lola, Leroy & Livie
















Linus supervising while the two girls take out Lonnie.  (Leroy was hanging with Shirley)



More puppy wars.


No comments: