Friday, September 05, 2008

Just touching base

Can you believe it's September already!?!
Here's a September morning on the farm pic for you.













On the riding front, we are off to Ohio for a few days to ride with Dennis Reis. That should be really neat. I got a "new" jumping saddle - used, but new to me, and plan to start doing some jumping again this fall.

We have been having a blast trail riding - sadly not too much in the way of pics, but will try to get some at the clinic.

Knitting has been going great - my newest project is a pair of socks using this yarn - I think they will be really cute!














More about everything on the web site! NeverBlue Farm

1 comment:

Ria said...

gorgeous farm pic.
the sock pattern looks pretty and I love the colors.

Ria (tonyfan20 on Ravelry)