Saturday, January 20, 2007

Knitting update - Jan 20





Ascot scarf finished. It turned out great! Made from 5 skeins of E. Lavold Silky Cashmere. It's warm and snuggly and oh so soft!






The entrelac scarf & hat set are also complete and boy I am glad to be done with that Angora! Never again! LOL I think I used 3 skeins each of the green and the yellow. It did come out very cute. The hat works like a little beret, but I poofed it out for the photo, so that you could see the entrelac. The change out of the entrelac back to straight knitting was a bit rough, but it's well disguised by the fuzzy yarn.





Both of the above were self designed.






The Baltic Sea Stole dropped stitch has been rescued and I have gone back to work on it. Now at 20 inches. Boy this is gonna take forever!




Started Peg's vest, but the picture turned out horrible, so will post on that later. I have about 1/2 of the right back done.

Hank's socks will go on the needles soon and then will be working these three for a while.

So for January so far, three FO's of approx 1100 yards , and about 500 total sq inches of knitting. Not so shabby!

3 comments:

Stefaneener said...

That is a LOT of knitting, and it looks fantastic.

Batty said...

I love the Ascot, and the entrelac set is simply beautiful. They both look so warm and cozy.

My Baltic Sea Stole is currently residing in the frog pond. We had a slight disagreement, and I decided we needed some time apart to re-evaluate our relationship. Yours is very pretty.

Montana said...

"My Baltic Sea Stole is currently residing in the frog pond." Hee hee. I can certainly understand the feeling. I have had a few moments, but sis picked the yarn and pattern, so fortunately (un?) I have a little extra incentive to push through problems!